You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|2018-04-22T21:24:00+02:00||vcs-mirrors: Git/Bazaar/SVN mirroring||jochum||[GIT VCS Bazaar SVN]|
As Gitlab CE (Community Edition) does not support Mirroring people came up with external tools, one i found fast is: gitlab-mirrors but i had troubles with it (it did always prune) so i decided to write my own python-only fork of it.
- Python 3.5+ (Debian Stretch+, Ubuntu Xenial+)
- virtualenv if you don't want to mess with System Python
- git-remote-bzr for Bazaar support
- Mirror different types of source repositories: Bazaar, Git, Subversion. Mirror all into git.
- GitLab mirror adding.
- When adding a mirror if the project doesn't exist in GitLab it will be auto-created.
- Set project creation defaults (e.g. issues enabled, wiki enabled, etc.)
- Github mirror adding.
- Same as with Gitlab.
- mirror anything to Git (not just Gitlab and Github).
- Update a single mirror.
- Update all known mirrors.