My Homeserver runs a lot of Free Open Source Software, maybe you find something for yourself?
Debian what to say about Debian, I have it on my Desktop and all of my Servers since around version 4.0. On my Desktop i use Debian Testing/sid.
Proxmox VE and Proxmox Backup Server
SUSE Rancher with it's K3S
k3s the lightweight alternative to Kubernetes Mainline, you can select your K/V storage, so no etcd which is using all of my disk IO/s :)
MariaDB power's my K3S and some other stuff
PowerDNS with phpIPAM for splitdns
Unbound DNS Cacher
Rock solid DNS Cacher from cz labs
- Drone for CI/CD Pipelines
- Gitea my private Github
- GoHarbor docker registry WITH caching of other registries!
- Traefik HTTP/3 ready proxy which integrates nicely into Kubernetes.
- NextCloud Syncing files with it, also using Calobora CODE to have in Browser/online office.
- Mail: Postfix, Dovecot, postfixAdmin, roundcube in custom build containers
- PostgreSQL All apps that do Postgres are running on Postgres with help of PostgresOperator from Zalando.
- Vaultwarden - Bitwarden Server replacement in lightweight rust
- Zitadel My IAM of choice